- S&P cuts Turkey credit rating deeper into junk territory
- White House economic advisor Kudlow confirms trade talks to resume with China later this month
- Trump thinks his tariffs are saving the US steel industry
- US jobless claims fall for a second straight week
- US homebuilding rebounded less than expected in July from a nine-month low
Top StoryCubs at Pirates
Photos from the Cubs-Pirates game at PNC Park in Pittsburgh on Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018.
19.08.2018 'People no longer go into antiques shops'
How the internet is changing the UK's antiques trade and widening the auctions market.
Politicians hail the end of Greece's emergency credit, but ordinary Greeks see little change.
17.08.2018 Eurozone bailout programme is finally over
The eurozone passes an important milestone on 20 August - the formal end of the bailout of Greece.
17.08.2018 Trump calls for end to quarterly reporting
US President tells US financial regulators to "look into" having companies report only twice a year.
The Tesla founder says it seemed like "better karma" to offer $420 to take the car maker private.
The US is demanding that Turkey release a detained US pastor or face further economic measures.
16.08.2018 Brave moo world?
An offshore dairy farm aims to help Rotterdam produce its own food more sustainably.
- Rain abates in India's flood-hit Kerala, fears of disease in camps
- Fresh tremor rocks Indonesia's Lombok
- Empty hotels, idle boats: What happens when a Pacific island upsets China
- Indonesia's Lombok hit by fresh tremor, magnitude 6.3: USGS
- Magnitude 8.2 quake strikes in the Pacific, no damage reported on Fiji