- US weekly jobless claims race to a more than 2-year high
- US producer prices were unchanged in November; underlying inflation soft
- 'Bond King' Gundlach says a recession is 'very unlikely' in 2020
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says confident consumers are spending 5.5% more this year
- The Fed is expected to hold rates steady and vow to keep short-term lending markets stable
- DoubleLine's Gundlach sees risk for U.S. credit when dollar weakens
- BlackRock Investment Institute 'modestly positive' on risk assets for 2020
- Ackman's Pershing Square makes new bet on Agilent Technologies
- Investor to oppose Instructure's plans to sell to Thoma Bravo
- Top U.S. stockpickers keep low profile
Top StoryBelgium ordered to take in 10 children born to IS fighters
The fashion chain's founder Julian Dunkerton says it will take time to revive the High Street brand.
Charity fundraising has become big business – but what’s the best way to encourage donations?
12.12.2019 A 'game changer' for cardboard box waste?
A factory in France is trialling a more efficient way of packaging orders, Emma Simpson reports.
US customers could pay billions more for shoes each year if new tariffs on China take effect.
The Federal Aviation Administration predicted accidents but took no action until a second crash.
New trade deals won't compensate for the economic damage of leaving the EU, Newsnight analysis finds.
Videos containing insults based on race and sexual orientation will be removed, YouTube says.
- Chile's Pinera faces impeachment trial over right's abuses in protests
- Fire on Russia's only aircraft carrier brought under control: agencies
- Russian TV pulls Ukrainian president's sitcom after editing out joke about Putin
- Former Spanish soccer players sentenced to prison for raping teenager
- Algerian protesters rally as vote goes ahead