- Job openings hit record 7.136 million in August
- US industrial production increased for a 4th-straight month, but momentum slowed sharply in the thir
- US economic outlook vs the rest of the globe is brightest in 11 years
- US economic outlook vs the rest of the globe is brighter than it's been in 12 years
- Retail sales edged up amid the biggest drop in spending at restaurants and bars in nearly 2 years
- Rising rates knock U.S. mortgage activity to lowest since 2014: MBA
- Insurers call for delay in prising open 'black box' accounts
- Shades of 2014 lurking in CBOT soybean market: Braun
- China Treasury holdings in August fall to lowest since June 2017: Treasury data
- Martin Currie appoints portfolio manager for global emerging markets
Top StoryIt’s (finally) official: Carmelo Anthony to undergo knee surgery
This was a surprise to nobody.
The White House says the 144 year old arrangement gives Chinese firms an 'unfair' advantage.
17.10.2018 Google unshackles Android-device firms
Phone and tablet companies will be able to experiment with alternative versions of Android.
Changchun Changsheng had blended different batches of vaccine fluid, says state media.
17.10.2018 Where are house prices rising the fastest?
Some regions have seen property prices rise by more than 6% in the past year, official figures show.
17.10.2018 UK inflation falls to 2.4% in September
The UK inflation rate falls more than expected in September after hitting a six-month high in August.
Shares in the online fast fashion retailer recover some ground on strong results.
17.10.2018 Flybe shares sink on profit warning
Regional airline expects an annual loss more than three times higher than its previous estimate.
- Trump reluctant to abandon Riyadh over missing journalist, wants evidence
- On Brexit, Britain's May urges EU to do 'difficult deal' once again
- EU leaders to meet on Brexit when enough progress reported: official
- Austria's Kurz still optimistic on Brexit deal
- May seeks to reassure EU leaders on Brexit deal