- With flu season here, health officials urge communities of color to get vaccinated
- Ice Cube says he lost a $9-million movie deal after refusing to get COVID-19 vaccine
- How to stay safe this Thanksgiving amid spread of COVID-19, flu and RSV
- 'Three threats at once': California urges caution amid spread of RSV, COVID, flu
- NFL games during 2020 season led to significant COVID spikes, study says
- Thanksgiving dinner foods you can and can't get through TSA with
- As New York museums acknowledge Nazi-looted artwork, possible disagreement is raised
- Universal Orlando's 'Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle' returns ahead of Halloween
- Dolly Parton's Dollywood wins 3 Golden Ticket Awards
- American woman killed by shark while snorkeling in the Bahamas
- Biden admin won't say if non-binary official charged with stealing woman's luggage still getting pai
- Jordan threatens to subpoena ex-FBI official after she backs out of interview before House Judiciary
- Obama takes aim at Walker as he rallies with Warnock ahead of Georgia Senate runoff election
- Stefanik campaign mail stolen while in USPS custody, $20,000 in donor checks allegedly lost
- Mar-a-Lago probe: federal appeals court halts special master review in setback for Trump’s legal t
New hospitalizations have tripled in the last month. A new mask order is possible in the coming weeks if hospitalization metrics worsen.
Protesters in China are eager to see an easing of "zero-COVID" rules, but health experts warn that doing so could prompt a massive health emergency.
Some Chinese immigrants expressed solidarity with the protesters. But as videos of police making arrests leak, they worried for the protesters' safety.
The findings, published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, show that COVID-19 can still cause severe and fatal outcomes in children too young to be vaccinated.
There's guarded optimism that this winter might be different from those of 2020 and 2021, when COVID-19 surges killed thousands of Americans a day.
Flu vaccination rates have lagged in Black and Hispanic communities, according to the CDC. Public health officials are trying to change that.
'I didn't turn it down. They just didn't give it to me,' Ice Cube said about a $9-million movie payday he lost out on when he wouldn't get vaccinated.