- Texas Rep. Chip Roy slams Democrat judge who said it's racist to describe border crisis as an invasi
- North Carolina bill would ban gender-affirming medical procedures for minors
- China surveillance ballon: Rep. Waltz says America is 'under assault from Chinese spying'
- Montana Sen. Daines 'alarmed' at Chinese spy balloon, says 'significant concern' that ICBM fields ta
- Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden laptop was a partisan domestic 'disinformation campaign'
- Opinion: My son the vandal — and the untreated, unaddressed epidemic of mental illness
- Danny Bonaduce will have brain surgery for a neurological disorder: 'I can't walk '
- Struggling to calm your mind? Buddhist monks in Hacienda Heights offer meditation tips
- Tallulah Willis knew 'something was wrong' before Bruce Willis' dementia diagnosis
- 'Queer ecology' gifted him new perspective. Take his hikes to find it too
Republicans will take up two bills aimed at killing two Washington, D.C., laws the GOP says go too far in reducing criminal penalties and rewarding illegal immigration.
As he works to protect and grow his razor-thin GOP majority in the House of Representatives in the 2024 elections, Speaker Kevin McCarthy has launched a new joint fundraising committee
03.02.2023 Biden took out $250K line of credit against Delaware beach home amid Hunter probe, classified docs s
President Biden took out a $250,000 line of credit against his Delaware beach house as his son, Hunter, is under investigation and amid his own confidential document fiasco.
03.02.2023 Chinese spy balloon: House Speaker McCarthy asks for Gang of Eight briefing after flying object foun
Kevin McCarthy is asking for a Gang of Eight briefing after government officials found a suspected Chinese spy balloon hovering over the continental United States.
03.02.2023 Appeals court rules government can’t stop people with domestic violence restraining orders from ow
The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of appeals ruled Thursday that a law prohibiting people with domestic violence restraining orders from having guns is unconstitutional.
03.02.2023 Texas Rep. Chip Roy slams Democrat judge who said it's racist to describe border crisis as an invasi
Rep. Chip Roy of Texas on Wednesday criticized an El Paso County judge for suggesting that wanting to secure the southern border was racist.
A proposed bill in North Carolina would make it illegal for those in the medical field to perform gender-affirming care treatments on minors.
- Airline passenger says he wanted to slap man who refused to switch seats so he could sit by his wife
- German Lufthansa IT outage strands thousands of passengers; all systems back up: reports
- Walt Disney World announces opening date for newest rollercoaster TRON Lightcycle/Run
- Thanksgiving dinner foods you can and can't get through TSA with
- As New York museums acknowledge Nazi-looted artwork, possible disagreement is raised