- Colorado GOP calls on Boebert challenger to withdraw from race, save taxpayers money on recount effo
- Just Stop Oil opens door to more extreme protests, including 'slashing' famous artwork
- Biden's lavish lobster dinner doesn't change his hostility to seafood industry, fish groups say
- ICE features ACLU, activist groups at event on expanding 'Alternatives to Detention’ program
- Naval Academy confirms it denied all religious vax exemption requests
- L.A. County COVID surge raises prospect of return to indoor masking order
- 'Zero COVID' is roiling China. But ending the policy may cause a massive health disaster
- Chinese in Southern California are sympathetic, worried for protesters back home
- COVID hospitalization rates in babies as bad as for seniors amid Omicron wave, study shows
- Can California avoid a third devastating COVID-19 winter wave? Cautious signs of hope
02.12.2022 Biden admin won't say if non-binary official charged with stealing woman's luggage still getting pai
The Department of Energy wouldn't clarify whether it is still paying Sam Brinton, the non-binary official overseeing nuclear waste policies, after Brinton was charged with theft.
02.12.2022 Jordan threatens to subpoena ex-FBI official after she backs out of interview before House Judiciary
EXCLUSIVE: House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan is threatening to subpoena former FBI official Jill Sanborn who backed out of a scheduled interview before the committee Friday.
02.12.2022 Obama takes aim at Walker as he rallies with Warnock ahead of Georgia Senate runoff election
Former President Barack Obama campaigns with Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock in Atlanta, Georgia on the eve of the final early voting day in Warnock's runoff election with Herschel Walker
02.12.2022 Stefanik campaign mail stolen while in USPS custody, $20,000 in donor checks allegedly lost
New York GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik's campaign alleged that U.S. Postal Service workers stole hundreds of donor checks totaling over $20,000 and shared photos of the alleged theft.
02.12.2022 Mar-a-Lago probe: federal appeals court halts special master review in setback for Trump’s legal t
In a setback for former President Donald Trump, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit has halted an independent review of documents seized in the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago.
01.12.2022 Colorado GOP calls on Boebert challenger to withdraw from race, save taxpayers money on recount effo
The Colorado GOP called on Democrat Adam Frisch, who conceded his House race to Rep. Lauren Boebert, to back out of the state's mandatory recount.
Just Stop Oil, the radical British climate group, said it would consider escalating its protests to include slashing artwork if the government continued fossil fuel drilling.
- Thanksgiving dinner foods you can and can't get through TSA with
- As New York museums acknowledge Nazi-looted artwork, possible disagreement is raised
- Universal Orlando's 'Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle' returns ahead of Halloween
- Dolly Parton's Dollywood wins 3 Golden Ticket Awards
- American woman killed by shark while snorkeling in the Bahamas