- The Boston Celtics become the first team to hit 30 wins this season with victory over the New Orlean
- Iranian chess referee fears ostracism over her activism
- Lionel Messi scores for Paris Saint-Germain in first game back since World Cup triumph
- Damar Hamlin has been released after spending more than a week hospitalized due to a cardiac arrest
- NFL coach controversy: 'It's not about race. It's about finding quality coaches'
16.04.2023 Pelé's life in pictures
By Kyle Almond and Will Lanzoni, CNN
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) president Dana White said he does not expect punishment after a video emerged of him in a physical altercation with his wife earlier this month. White made the comments Wednesday at a media day for UFC Fight Night 217.
Tiger Woods could form part of the US Ryder Cup team -- or at least, Zach Johnson isn't ruling it out.
Australia's men's cricket team has withdrawn from a series of upcoming matches against Afghanistan in protest over the ruling Taliban's restrictions on women and girls' education and employment, Cricket Australia (CA) said in a statement Thursday.
Defending champion Rafael Nadal will face English youngster Jack Draper in the opening round of the Australian Open in a bid to retain his 2022 crown and extend his grand slam tally.
12.01.2023 The Boston Celtics become the first team to hit 30 wins this season with victory over the New Orlean
The Boston Celtics became the first team in the NBA this season to reach 30 wins after beating the New Orleans Pelicans 125-114 at TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night, largely behind a combined 72 points from the team's stars, Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown.
Three years after fleeing Iran, chess referee Shohreh Bayat fears being further ostracized after challenging the game's governing body and its president, Russia's former deputy prime minister, over her choice of clothing at a tournament in October.