- Non-essential petrol sales halted for two weeks in Sri Lanka
- Fertiliser shortage hits African farmers battling food crisis
- Wales basic income: Pilot will give care leavers £19,000 a year
- Credit Suisse bank found guilty over money laundering charges
- Ukraine war: Russian fashion designers feel sanctions bite
Top StoryRon Johnson demands answers on leaked DHS memo about transporting migrants across US using taxpayer
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., urged Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to provide answers after a memo showed the agency planned to fund migrant transportation.
The firm said a temporary ban on parties, which was introduced in August 2020, was popular with hosts.
Twenty five years on from the handover from the UK, many business owners and leaders remain optimistic.
28.06.2022 Why I kept my sexuality a secret at work
An aircraft engineer explains how he ditched his 'double-life' at work and created an LGBT+ network.
The owner of the UK pharmacy chain says no buyer was able to make an adequate offer.
28.06.2022 Heathrow told to reduce passenger charge
The Civil Aviation Authority wants the airport to cut its charges for airlines each year until 2026.
The country says it is saving its limited fuel supplies for vehicles used for essential services.
The global fertiliser shortage is driving up prices and raising fears of food scarcity.